Striped One-Piece Swimsuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Work it out in this one-piece wonder, cut in a sleek stripe and topped with ruffles for a sweet finish.
- Sizing runs small.
- If you are between sizes you should size up.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric with full body lining creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Bust features powernet lining and soft cup bra for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for customizable support and comfort.
- Those suits including foam cups are made to accommodate different cup sizes, and therefore will fit D/DD/DDD or (F) cup size.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry.
MandyGirl5 Stars05-30-2017After reading the product description, I did decide to 'size up' about 2 sizes, I am so glad I did. :) With the blow to the ego aside, I am really happy I did. The fit is perfect, not to tight, not to loose. Great suit for the money and quality. :)How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
Jells225 Stars07-12-2017Glad I listened to everyone and ordered 1 size up. I usually wear a 14 and I order a 16 and it fits just right. If you like a con for table suite I would suggest ordering at least 1 size up. I'm 5'1 and 200 lbs. Wide bottom so this is snug it that area.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
starfish730735 Stars08-18-2017I have been looking at Eloquii swim all summer.... I finally took a chance and ordered this one on final sale, knowing I could not return it. It is perfect! Nice quality and coverage. I don't normally wear a one piece - partial to wearing tankinis -but this was perfect!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than Expected1 found this review helpful