Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the eloquii virtual gift card (hereafter known as "gift card/s").
1. Gift cards may only be modified in writing signed by both parties.
2. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund unless the gift card is redeemed in-store and the balance is less than $5 or as otherwise required by law.
3. Gift cards cannot be purchased with other gift cards, nor can they be used to purchase other gift cards.
4. Gift cards cannot be applied as payment on The Limited Credit Card accounts.
5. Gift cards cannot be applied toward previously purchased merchandise.
6. Sales tax is applicable on any merchandise purchased with a gift card.
7. Gift cards never expire. Any unused value remains on your gift card until you choose to use it.
8. Eloquii gift cards can be used at eloquii.com, THELIMITED.com, The Limited store locations and by phone orders with eloquii.com or THELIMITED.com. THELIMITED.com gift cards and virtual gift cards can also be used at eloquii.com.
9. Purchases will be deducted from the amount of your gift card until the value reaches zero.
10. Gift cards have no shipping and handling charges. When orders for merchandise and gift cards are placed in the same order online, sales tax and shipping and handling will be applied to the merchandise portion of the order - not the gift cards.
11. The Limited is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. If a gift card is lost, stolen, or destroyed, The Limited may replace it if you provide the card number. Replacement cards will be the value for the card at the time The Limited receives your report of loss, theft, or unauthorized use.
12. Gift cards are redeemable immediately once received via email.
13. Gift cards will be emailed directly to the recipient after 24 hours, pending credit approval, and barring any technical difficulties. Gift cards purchased on a weekend or holiday will be sent the next business week day.
14. Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable email address as provided by the purchaser is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
15. Delivery to a non-existent email is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
16. We have the right to cancel eloquii gift cards if obtained fraudulently.
17. Gift cards are restricted to use in the USA. Gift cards are only issued in U.S. dollars.
18. When using gift cards for online orders, you may enter up to five gift cards to pay for an online order.
19. If your gift card does not cover the entire amount of your online order, the remaining balance will need to be charged to the credit card you enter on the payment screen.
If you cancel an online order after it has shipped or return any portion of your order, your gift card will automatically be credited provided the returned merchandise is within eloquii return policy guidelines. If you no longer have the gift card in this situation, please call us at 1-855-ELOQUII (1-855-356-7844).