Belt Front Blazer
- Suiting takes a non-traditional turn in the minimal, collarless design lines of our new Belt Front Blazer featuring a snapping self-belt for a polished, cinched-waist silhouette.
- Single snap front closure with self-belt.
- Fully lined.
- Front welt pockets.
- Tailored silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'11", size 14.
- Body Length: 29"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
RuffienneAustralia2.0 Stars03-27-2017This jacket looks much better on the model and on the hanger than it does on me. The cut of the lower part of the jacket has an almost peplum-like effect which does not sit right. It's almost like the lining and the outer material are cut from different sizes and so there are unflattering lumps and ripples in the fabric around the hip area once you put it on. It's a real pity as the rest of the jacket fits well and looks good. I may try pressing it to change the way the hem lies and see if that works. Basically it's a good idea that doesn't quite work.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than Expected
ClaireTBoston, MA3.0 Stars03-23-2017Just got this today and there seems to be a stain on the back. I got a size 16 but it feels like an 18. It is cute but it came wrinkled so it is not appealing. I will try to style it.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
CassandraIllinois5.0 Stars01-06-2017This jacket fit better than expected. The self-belt waist is ultra-flattering, but it also looks great worn open. I went with the orange shade, and it's a perfect muted spicy orange. Gorgeous!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful