Belted Denim Skirt
- Available in the Viola Fit collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- Complete with the added touch of a self tie belt, our dark washed denim creates clean contrast with a crisp, white poplin top.
- 4-pocket design.
- Front fly with single button closure.
- New and improved, high-recovery denim adjusts slightly for a comfortable fit while maintaining its shape throughout the day.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Skirt Length: 27 1/2"
- 70% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 9% Rayon / 1% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
4.0 Stars12-05-2017I absolutely love this skirt but I just can’t get the size right. Tried the viola fit but I think I need one size up and it’s sold out. Will have to return. Bummed.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AebgMerritt Island, FL3.0 Stars10-05-2017I am new to ELOQUII and am still finding my size, this one was too big so I'm returning. I think the fabric is thin and I'm concerned about bubble since the spandex is limited. I'm going to repurchase it and we'll see what happens.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
gsdWestern NY5.0 Stars09-20-2017What a great skirt. I was a bit leery, but liked the style so ordered it and was so pleased that I did. Fits well, comfortable and just great all around.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LexiH5.0 Stars08-01-2017I love this skirt. Perfect for daily wear when it's too hot to wear jeans. Professional enough for a casual office, but chill enough for casual wear.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
EAstarteBrooklyn, NY5.0 Stars04-01-2017I worry a little buying denim skirts, sometimes the material is too thin, sometimes too think and unyielding but this is exactly what I wanted! Very comfortable sturdy denim in a dark wash with no fading! (I hate fading) I bought it in the Viola version which I think Eloquii has done a great job with - it fits my small waist and much larger hips perfectly. I bought a smaller size than usual because my usual size wasn't available and it fit...because it is cut for a pear shape so I didn't need to size up. I'm 5'5" and it hits just below my knees. The only thing I'm not keen on is the large pockets on the front which tend to overemphasize width when they don't blend in, fortunately these do blend. Very useful piece to have in my closet.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes4 found this review helpful
5.0 Stars03-25-2017This is a very well cut and designed skirt. Pockets are generous and well placed. I don't like the slit in the front as I have cellulite laden thighs and you can see them through the slit. Also, I think the skirt is a couple inches too long and it would be more flattering it hit right at the knee or an inch or two below.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected2 found this review helpful