Belted Embroidered Collar Dress
- For an updated take on the military trend, opt for this military inspired shift dress.
- The attached belt cinches the waistline creating a smooth, flattering silhouette.
- Can be worn either buttoned down for a casual look or buttoned up to accentuate its embroidered collar detail.
- Self belt included.
- Front button-up closure.
- Non-stretchy woven material.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 41"
- Main: 97% / 3% Spandex; Binding: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry when low. Cool iron as needed.
cndngirlAlberta3.0 Stars05-17-2017The dress has a nice shape but it is way too big. I normally wear a 22 from Eloquii but could have gone with an 18. The pockets on the bust area aren't flattering, although the pockets on the front near the waist are great. The material is very thick and heavy, like a heavy twill used for a coat. The collar is a bit thick because of the fabric. It has stretch to it so it doesn't lose its shape throughout the day.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
NCEloquiiNorth Carolina3.0 Stars03-22-2017I purchased this dress as I saw it paired with a cute off the shoulder printed crop top on instagram. I was so excited when I finally received it, but once I put the outfit together I was a little disappointed. I loved the fit at the top, the material feels a little heavy at them bottom. I feel that if I ordered my true size it may have possibly looked at little better at the bottom, but wouldn't have fit the way I wanted to at the top. I unfortunately will be returning the dress but I do hope they decide to create a sleeveless vest! Like I said before, the top portion was great and if they continued the use of the buttons at the top and didn't hide them, and also nipped the embroidery in the bud, it would be a really cute vest that you could pair with many other tops; especially the off the shoulder crop tops!!!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected