Bow Tie Cold Shoulder Dress
- Featuring decorative shoulder bows and a full skirt with a gathered “paper bag waist,” we’re betting this dress might just be your new summer staple.
- A 30-second outfit that will have you looking chic and cool.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 47"
- 68% Cotton / 29% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
IntergirlacticaMableton, GA5.0 Stars07-08-2017A Resounding YAAAASSSSSSSS! This dress is hella cute! I fits me perfectly. The fabric is very nice. It feels light and substantial at the same time (if that makes sense). I bought the navy which will goes with all my bright and bold accessories. This is a great purchase. Cheers Eloquii!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
TrinetterjohnstonMinneapolis, MN4.0 Stars06-12-2017This dress is so pretty, and feminine. The fabric has some stretch and a slight sheen (ordered the navy). But as other reviewers have said, it really does run big. I ordered one size down and will still get it tailored since there's just a LOT of fabric in the hips and the torso is long for me. The paperbag waist detail is really pretty though, and very flattering. The sleeves are really full as well. Overall, it's a pretty dress that with a little bit of tweaking could be a real showstopper.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
southshoreanPortsmouth, OH3.0 Stars05-24-2017This dress is very pretty. I'd say it runs a little big. There's just a lot more fabric than I anticipated. I'm debating sending it back for the 14, but unsure if that will still be too much. The sleeves and chest area were where it was overwhelming for me, I don't have a really large chest or arms. I loved the paper bag waist, it looks great in person. The length was also great on my 5.5ish frame.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful