Button Detail Cape Dress
- In a style that combines the best of our favorite worlds, we're introducing our newest obsession: the Button Detail Cape Dress.
- The perfect transition piece, this dress has everything you love about the classic silhouette, with cape detailing for a little extra sleeve coverage.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Self belt included.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 48"
- 68% Cotton / 29% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
JamesgirlPhila,PA5.0 Stars08-08-2017This dress is amazing! I was stopped several times about this dress and Eloquii's name kept coming up. The dress fit me perfectly in my normal size 18. I am pretty busty so it wasn't hard for me to fill the top. But lets talk about this cape action. I resisted buying anything with the cape detail for the past couple seasons because I didn't want to be left with a closet full of outdated pieces. However this is classic with a twist, including the khaki green color! I love it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Whitney13Yuma, AZ5.0 Stars05-02-2017I love this dress. I am a size 24 and have lost a few pounds, but still a 24. This dress definitely has room. I would definitely think that going down a size from your normal size would be perfect.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
TarynS Orange, NJ1.0 Stars04-26-2017This dress is cut wayyyy too big! It's super cute online but it's just too much fabric for the cape and skirt (basically it's just big). I ordered a size 22 and depending on the cut/material I usually get this size from this site. I would recommend ordering a size down b/c the waist is elastic and there's a lot of wiggle room. I had to return it but thinking about ordering it a size down at a later timeHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes