Button Down Bow Detail Dress
- Nostalgically detailed with buttons down the front, a pair of pockets, and navy and white squares, this gingham style provides a retro fashion experience you simply must share.
- Finished with bows on the straps for a touch of extra sweetness.
- Front, button up closure.
- Elastic waist.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 42 1/2"
- Main: 70% Cotton / 30% Linen; Lining: 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
BetiAustralia4.0 Stars11-18-2017The quality is excellent, the fabric is cotton like. However even though size 18 is usually a perfect fit, this dress was slightly too big at the bust area & I will have to have it modified as I'm short waisted and the torso section was too big on me.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
I luv fashion!Portland, OR5.0 Stars06-22-2017This is an adorable dress--well constructed and excellent quality. I have a little problem with inconsistent sizing with this brand-- usually size up and this time a 20 fit perfectly (I am usually a 18) This dress is flattering and fun!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Groomer931Tucson Arizon5.0 Stars05-31-2017I wear a 20/22 and I bought this dress in a 22. It fits perfectly! The gingham and bows are so cute. The material has a nice weight and feel. I felt great when wearing it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Groomer931Tucson, Arizona5.0 Stars05-28-2017I absolutely love this dress! I am between a size 20/22 and I bought this in a 22 because I am busty. It fits perfect and the bows are so cute. I felt great wearing it out to dinner with friends. The material is beautiful.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes