Button Down Sleeveless Maxi Top
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Look amazing without going to great lengths in this button-up top, because the split maxi-length hem does the work for you!
- Wear with leggings and a statement necklace for a look that's as simple as it is stunning.
- Front button-up closure.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.As seen on Today.com.
- Fluttery sleeves and classic stripes bring flirty flair to this cold shoulder top.
- Pair with your prettiest pencil skirt in a bright color for a look that pops.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Relaxed fit.
- Medium stretch textured knit fabric. Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 51"
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Candykiss20002000MI4.0 Stars05-20-2017Runs a bit big however, it's super cute to run errands and to shop in. You'll need to wear wedges or hills.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
DanaoFort Worth, Texas5.0 Stars04-01-2017Love this top! The fabric is beautiful and it feels wonderful. Would totally recommend and I am now ordering the black one as well.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
RuffienneAustralia5.0 Stars03-27-2017This shirt is a winner. It fits beautifully (size 20, 42dd) and lies nicely once I steamed the wrinkles out of it. Highly recommended.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
ChelleBThickDallas, TX, United States5.0 Stars10-16-2016I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!! It's beautiful. And the quality is great. Because of the quality and length I feel like I could wear this shirt year round (mind my location though). I normally wear a 16 and it fits well; (only a slight albeit unnoticeable pull of one button across the bust. So if you're busty consider that (I'm a 40DDD-hopefully that helps you pick a size).How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful