Button Up Peplum Top with Lace Trim
- All of the flair with none of the fuss, this top is the perfect pairing of playful and polished.
- Back and bust darting makes this a great choice for the office, while its ruffled finished bodice transitions it perfectly from sophisticated to fun.
- Front, ½ placket button-up closure.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 30"
- 68% Cotton / 29% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
BindiAustralia4.0 Stars09-12-2017Love this top. Its light and super cute, but long enough to cover the areas I want covered (tummy / behind). Flattering and cute for springHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
yycmdlMacomb, mi5.0 Stars07-23-2017This is one of the best tops I purchased from Eloquii. I have been looking for only cotton tops to purchase because it allows you skin to breath unlike polyester. The style and fit is very complimentary to any figure. I love it so much I went to purchase more colors and was disappointed that it only came in one color. Unfortunately there is nothing similar in style for me to purchase. The layers on the bottom help hide any problem areas while not adding extra width. Please bring this cotton top back in more colors. The only thing I notice is that Eloquii sizes are not always consistent and run smaller than Macy's and Nordstrom brands.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
breannaTampa, Fl.4.0 Stars06-08-2017Overall this is a extremely cute top, especially with a great statement necklace. The only downfall is that it is relatively see through in the back, so you can see my bra band and strap, even with a white/ nude bra. But it is definitely worth the buy and throwing on a white under shirt.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful