Circle Side Button Skirt
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Brighten up a dreary winter wardrobe with our Circle Side Button Skirt.
- We are all looking forward to bright spring months and this skirt is the perfect transition piece.
- Our classic pleated midi is now accented by functional buttons along the side of the skirt.
- The included self-tie belt adds a fun, voluminous bow while flawlessly emphasizing the waist.
- Skirt length: 30"
- 93% Cotton / 7% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Vikki5.0 Stars06-01-2015I love this skirt! It is a heavy fabric but it doesnt feel heavy while you are wearing it. I love the blue color and the pockets are always a plus!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Fashion divaJoliet, IL5.0 Stars04-28-2015This skirt is gorgeous! I love how full it is and the button details are adorable. The hidden side pockets really take this skirt up a notch. I'm quite short ( 5'2) so on me it is more midi length than below the knee, but being short I was expecting this and find this to be a very fashion forward length. The coral color is very popular right now, would love this skirt style in even more colors.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Southern StyleDallas, TX3.0 Stars04-03-2015This skirt was much longer and fuller than expected which made me feel overwhelmed by the amount of fabric. Perhaps a taller woman (I'm 5'6") would be able to wear this and not be dwarfed by the skirt. Additionally, I ordered a size 18 as I have a 39" inch waist and the size chart indicated an 18 would be perfect, but this skirt was easily 2 inches too big in the waist. Since the pleats and buttons would make it extremely difficult to take in the side seams and I don't like the enormous amount of material, I will be returning this item. Beautiful color but not at all the right style or fit for me.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected