Circle Sweetheart Dress
- Textural bonded pique fabric adds figure flattering structure to our Circle Sweetheart Dress, creating an elegant drape in layered circular skirt tiers.
- Add some glitz to this little black dress with a jewel and sequin embellished clutch.
- Exposed metal back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium stretch bonded knit fabric.
- Dress Length Regular: 43 1/2"; Petite: 40"
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
LongTerm CustomerWashington, DC5.0 Stars07-10-2017I loved this dress! Recently purchased it for a wedding and it was fabulous! Looked better than than the website picture. Was it heavy? Yes, but I loved the structure. I am a busty (40 DD) with a apple shape (size 20). With this dress you need a well-fitted low cut or strapless bra, with lift and hold. You won't have the issues noted by the previous reviewers. P.S. The gold zipper is EVERYTHING! Simply accessorize accordingly to complement it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LesleyNorth Carolina2.0 Stars12-08-2016The cut and style of this dress was interesting and fun. It has nice lines -- the sweetheart neckline is wide and I liked that. The length on me was sassy but not immodest. Didn't love the gold zipper...but more importantly, I was disappointed that I had to send back because the fabric used in this dress is overly heavy and feels costumey. Can't recommend this dress just because of the fabric.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected1 found this review helpful
CeeWashington DC4.0 Stars11-28-2016Beautiful dress. I brought it in a size 14. Well made but so heavy. I like that Eloquii makes their dresses in substantial fabrics, but this one was so heavy that it dragged my breasts down. (38DD. not a good look). It was also a little large in the shoulder area. Unfortunately, I'm exchanging it for another item. I still love Eloquii though. I would recommend it for those with broader shoulders and that has more bust to carry the heaviness.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful