Cold Shoulder V-Neck Dress
- Not all dresses are created equal.
- This sweet frock features a flattering silhouette with shoulder cutouts that make for undeniable versatility, ensuring its spot as a closet superstar.
- Pair yours with strappy heels for date night and cute sandals for weekend brunch.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium stretch novelty knit fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 43"
- Main: 52% Rayon / 44.5% Polyester / 3.5% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
KapiSt. Louis, MO3.0 Stars04-15-2017I thought this would be a fabulous dress. The fit is funny. It just seems like it's too big in some areas and too small in others. My shape is consistent so I don't know why I fits the way it does. I'm still contemplating whether I'm going to keep it and take it to a tailor. The material is a little cheap feeling to me. The make reminds me of something I could make in home ec. It's just meh.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
DanaInAustinAustin, TX5.0 Stars04-10-2017I love this dress! The material is soft, and slightly heavy, so it drapes beautifully across my stomach, which is one of my problem zones. I also love the color. The cold shoulder adds a bit of style and makes the warm material more breathable in the hot weather of Texas. I have nothing bad to say about this dress. Love it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
lynley5.0 Stars03-17-2017I took a chance as this dress as I wasn't sure how the 'cold shoulder' look would work on me but the dress works really well for me. I did find the dress to be a little too big in the waist so if you are between sizes (as I am) you may want to size down. I put a belt on it and that seems to fix the problem, though I may bring in to get it taken a little at some point if I want to get the fit perfect. The fabric is nice and has a lot of stretch to it and the color is gorgeous. The dress is also sexy without being too revealing (I'm busty and did not find the neckline to be too low). Overall I recommend this dress as it's very flattering.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful