Collared Long Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress
- Inspired by the changing seasons, our new fit and flare style is constructed in lightweight, knit fabric for a long sleeved look fit for the waning heat of late summer.
- Warm it up as the fall chill sets in, layered over patterned tights with a trusty denim jacket and textural scarf.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- High-stretch knit fabric.
- Dress Length: 41"
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
O'Neal_ChicCharlotte, NC4.0 Stars01-22-2017I so LOVE this dress!! Like others have said, the material is thinner than expected, it fits perfectly! I'm a size 18 in dresses due to my hips, derrière, and thighs, but it fits perfectly! The material is stretchy rayon, but it's not too tight-fitting, which is safe enough to wear to church or work (like I have :)) I received so many compliments on this dress and it has become one of my favorites.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Royal3.0 Stars12-06-2016This dress is kinda cheapy but I still like it. I got called a nun but I think it has a preppy feel. Its a love it or hate it item. I wore it was gray/silver flats & a silver chain purse to "spice" it up. I did have to wear a girdle underneath so be mindful.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than Expected
BritchiqWashington, DC5.0 Stars10-04-2016I LOVE this dress! Hugs in all the right places, nice and stretchy on my arms which are a little bigger than the average around my biceps. The top portion of the dress has material that was MUCH thinner than I expected but I was still happy with the fit. I would love to order in another color!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
KirbyMemphis, Tn3.0 Stars09-22-2016I was expecting a bit of a different dress. This has been one of the very few that I have bought and not been a fan of. It is very "Wednesday Adams". The material is very thinice, and for the price I wasn't expecting that. My main problem.was that the neckline is very very small and cannot be unbuttoned or loosened. That was the deal breaker for me!How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful