Color Blocked One-Piece Swimsuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Colorful blocking and a cheeky peek-a-boo cutout lend playful vibes to this simplistic suit, complete with supportive internal construction details for a look as functional as it is fashionable!
- Sizing runs small.
- If you are between sizes you should size up.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric with full front lining creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Bust features inner sling bra with underwire and powernet lining for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for customizable support and comfort.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry.
SunnysideupOccoquan, VA5.0 Stars07-10-2017I got this suit at the Eloquii pop up store and love it. It's my first new suit in over 10 years. I think I could have gotten this is my normal size for the fit thru the waist and bottom but I sized up because I have a large bust. The suit is cute, comfortable and offers great support. After getting this suit and feeling great in it I ended up getting 3 more suits from eloquii and really look forward to suiting up for the pool.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
KatieJLouisiana5.0 Stars05-12-2017Love it! This suit is flattering and really offers support for my DDD boobs. I am actually excited about hitting the beach in this suit.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LGGSan Francisco, CA5.0 Stars05-01-2017This suit is pretty great. The colorblocking is flattering, the quality is decent. If I had paid full price I might have been disappointed. Its a ~$75 suit when it comes to quality, so the price tag is a bit high.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
KDWashington, DC5.0 Stars05-01-2017This suit is amazing!! I got to try it on in the Eloquii pop-up store in VA, and I am glad I did because I felt that the sizing was not very small and ran pretty true to size! I usually take a 16/18 but usually go up a size in suits (don't want to be flashing cheek at the public pool!), but the 18 was actually a little roomy and I ended up going down to a 16. (For what is it worth, I am an hourglass shape but carry some weight in my midsection.) The suit itself was very well made and i felt cute in it - the boobs had some support and coverage but still gave me some cleavage, the leg holes were perfect (not too high to become a front thong, not so low that I had "muffin-thigh"), and the material was thick enough to hide flaws but not thick enough to feel like I was wearing Spanx. Finding a trendy one piece suit that is actually well made is very rare, especially regarding chest support, so you better believe that I bought that suit in a hot second! IHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful