Contrast Easy Dress
- Trendy layering without the fuss, our Contrast Easy Dress is constructed in wrinkle resistant Milan crepe fabric for a clean finish through the work day hustle or casual weekend window shopping.
- Wonderfully minimal, this black and white piece lays the perfect foundation for your favorite pop-of-color accessories.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Relaxed fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Dress Length: 40"
- Main Fabric: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Combo: 100% Cotton
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
ChrissyVNYCNew York, NY2.0 Stars12-14-2016I can't find the right words to describe this, but "nun" and "smock" come to mind. It's definitely not as flattering as pictured on the model...it just hung on me, and reminded me of a nuns habit when I put it on. The fit was great, but the way it hung on me was just not right.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As Expected
SedericksWifeVirgina5.0 Stars11-14-2016I love this dress bought it along on our Hawaiian cruise very comfortable. Paired it with sandals during the day later that night put on heels had n entirely different look. Very becoming love it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
brooklynmama75Brooklyn, NY4.0 Stars10-27-2016I wear this dress once a week with skinny jeans or leggings. It's cute and comfortable. I have to iron the collar and the hem, though, so only 4 stars. The button on the bottom ripped when I sat down and I had to sew it, too. And I still love it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
amararSF4.0 Stars09-01-2016I LOVE this, but it is not really a "relaxed" fit. I am a pretty true size 16 and can also wear 14 sometimes. This was too fitted on the breast and a snug fit.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As Expected1 found this review helpful
MelNHoustonHouston TX5.0 Stars08-23-2016I am actually wearing this dress as I type! I paired with a pair of black/white spectator pumps that I love but have a hard time finding the perfect pairing…highly successful pairing going on today. I love the shirt tail bottom and how easy it is to look pulled together with the ease of one piece. If you’re looking for a boxy fit, I’d size up. I’m a true 18 and this dress is fitting but one thing I’ve learned from Eloquii is to embrace my curves…oh and I can tuck in my shirt!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes5 found this review helpful