Contrast Peplum Top
- Masculine meets feminine in this peplum top with a menswear-inspired button-up collar, leading to a stunning sweetheart bust line.
- Add jeans and heels to the mix for the perfect casual-chic look.
- Invisible back zipper with keyhole neckline closure.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium stretch ponte knit fabric with comfort stretch woven yoke. As seen on Today.com.
- Fluttery sleeves and classic stripes bring flirty flair to this cold shoulder top.
- Pair with your prettiest pencil skirt in a bright color for a look that pops.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Relaxed fit.
- Medium stretch textured knit fabric. Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 29"
- Main: 68% Cotton / 29% Nylon / 3% Spandex; Lining: 63% Rayon / 32% Nylon/ 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
QuixoticKateBoston4.0 Stars06-26-2016This is a pretty cool shirt! It does run very big. I got a size 20, which I usually get, but I'm going to need to exchange it for a 16. So, it's very big in the bust and I'm a 38DDD, but it's short in the torso. Raising my arms over my head means the shirt exposes my entire stomach. But I still really like it and I can't wait to get one I'm not swimming in!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Lovely RebelColorado Springs, CO5.0 Stars06-20-2016Sassy and chic. Totally my taste. There are two small hooks for buttons at the collar line on the back of this top. They are impossible to hook by yourself. I had to first unbutton the 3 buttons on the front of the blouse, hook the two small hooks on the back together before pulling the top on. Aft first, I wasn't sure that I liked the look. But I found that leaving the 3 buttons on the front of the top unbuttoned works better for me. It's a unique top that I'm sure most don't have nor have ever seen.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
PattiMaryland4.0 Stars06-15-2016The stop is trendy and on point but I have to exchange for a smaller size. I ordered the 20 (I am 44 DDD) but will be exchanging for a size 18. You won't be disappointedHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes