Crisscross Contrast One-Piece Swimsuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Nautical inspired stripes and red accents make this one piece a no-brainer for your next day in the water.
- Sizing runs small.
- If you are between sizes you should size up.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric with full body lining creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Bust features inner sling bra with underwire and powernet lining for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Those suits including foam cups are made to accommodate different cup sizes, and therefore will fit D/DD/DDD or (F) cup size.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry.
Joscelyn4.0 Stars07-19-2017Purchased true to size but it feels a tiny bit big. Maybe because I was expecting more power netting over the midriff. Doesn't have a lot of hold in the tummy but the design distracts that area and most importantly the girls are held up and firm. Love the wider seat, never had this in any previous suit, it gives full coverage, no ride up with constant readjustment and doesn't look like grandmom's swimdress.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Jells22Odenton, MD5.0 Stars07-12-2017Glad I listened to everyone and ordered 1 size up. I usually wear a 14 and I order a 16 and it fits just right. If you like a con for table suite I would suggest ordering at least 1 size up. I'm 5'1 and 200 lbs. Wide bottom so this is snug it that area.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
SunnysideupOccoquan, VA4.0 Stars07-10-2017I like this suit and wore it over the 4th of July holiday weekend. The only negative for me is that I wish the straps were shorter. Overall the suit fit fine and the straps weren't sliding but I would prefer a shorter strap so I would have more lift in the bust. That's just my preference for how I like my bust to look and feel. I feel like I have no chest area I basically go from shoulder to boob and I have a large bust so I really like to feel supported. I still like the suit and will use it again.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes