Denim Pencil Skirt
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Patch pockets and a front kick pleat adds vintage charm to this essential denim skirt.
- Wear it with our Off-the-Shoulder Frilly Lace Blouse for a feminine look with a 90s twist.
- Hip pockets.
- Front fly with single button closure.
- New and improved, high-recovery denim adjusts slightly for a comfortable fit while maintaining it's shape throughout the day.
- Skirt Length: 28"
- Main: 70% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 9% Rayon / 1% Spandex; Trim 80% Polyser / 20% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
LaRue4 Stars04-11-2017Just as pictured. Note that the front kick pleat is something to deal with when you sit down. This would look cute in fall and winter with woolen tights and you wouldn't have to worry about the pleat. As far as fit goes, I am very hippy so the fit is best for someone who is less so. Good length. I'm 5'9".How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Pink Lady5 Stars07-08-2017Wow! A classic jean skirt that you can wear to work, church and date night. The stitching is perfect in color and the weight of the material is complimentary of the style. Love!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes