Denim Wrap Front Dress
- Available in the VIOLA FIT collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- Meet your new fashion quick-fix designed to solve every one of your wardrobe queries.
- We love wearing this denim wrap dress with metallic accents and subtle color pops for a sophisticated finish.
- Non-stretch denim fabric.
- Fit and flare.
- Notched lapel.
- Self-tie closure with hidden snap.
- Bucket pockets.
- Model is 5'10"", size 14.
- Dress Length: 44"
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
alidevaBoston3.0 Stars04-15-2017This dress gives my apple shape some form. Yay. What I can't understand is how to tie the belts ribbons withou having one tail twice as long as the other. Is this a flaw in the design or have I forgotten to work with wrap dresses? Can someone please explain what to do? I don't want to go to the expense of taking it to a seamstress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
ReginaDurham, NC3.0 Stars01-31-2017I was so excited when this dress finally arrived and it was definitely worth the wait. Since I've received it I've worn it multiple times to Church and work. My one little complaint is that the fit in my upper arms and shoulder is a little tight but I knew if I sized up it would be way too big! Other than that I really do love this dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
KaraCharlotte, NC4.0 Stars12-29-2016I wanted something I could wear on casual Friday's rather than jeans and a nice comfortable dress for the weekends. I ordered the regular size and this dress fits big in the chest area (I had to put a safety pin in the collar so it would stay shut) but is comfortable. I wore it Christmas Day making rounds to different family member's homes and was complimented about the dress. Maybe not a 5 star dress but I am happy with the purchaseHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Texas Laura1.0 Stars12-06-2016I ordered this dress in the Viola fit, which I'm very excited about as a classic pear shape. This dress, though, is pretty awful; the fit is just weird. Like, it fit me and was my size and fit my top and bottom, but it didn't work, with weird bulges and bits of fabric everywhere. The placement of the pockets is AWFUl, they hit exactly on the sides of my hips and make them look super wide. Sending it back.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful