Dolman Sleeve Color Blocked Shirt Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- A classic shirt dress in a crisp color blocked pattern made with lightweight, breathable soft woven twill.
- Bright, contrast panels make this piece ideal for accessorizing – make the colors pop by pairing a new shade, or go for a matching hue.
- This is how you do polished and easy in 60 seconds flat.
- Front, button-up closure.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 42"
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
NChavAustin, Tx3.0 Stars11-28-2017I have to agree with one of the other reviews. The choir robe look is real and it's not great. My boyfriend also said it kinda looked like a 1980's fast food worker uniform when I tried it on. While the dress is great for funny boyfriend reviews, it's probably not the best fit for me.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected
CPriorAtlanta, GA4.0 Stars06-08-2017So the fit is not quite perfect, but it's because I ordered a size up. I just wasn't sure if my hips would be too much a size 16. The quality is fantastic. I can see why BK Buyer' was getting a choir robe vibe. I've altered slightly to drape the curves a tad more, which worked for me. Belting may also be a good option.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
BkBuyerBrooklyn5.0 Stars05-25-2017I've been eyeing this dress for a loong while, and it finally arrived last night. I normally wear a 18/20 in most other brands dresses, but i went with a 22 because of the fabric. It fit AMAZING! i looved it. Until i walked out of the bedroom and my boyfriend gave a thumbs down. He said that it looked like a confused choir robe. From that point on I can't stop looking at it that way! :( I'll be returning it, but PRETTY PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS! :)How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful