Elbow Sleeve Peplum Top
- It takes a long time to perfect a classic - but we've managed to create a ponte knit top with the perfect fit. Designed with versatility in mind, it's a great option for just about anything you have on your work (or social) calendar.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium weight, comfort stretch ponte knit fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Length: 27".
- 70% Rayon / 26% Polyester / 4% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Barbara M5 Stars12-11-2017Couldn't be more happy with this top. I got the pink and it is a very vibrant bright pink. I like that this one doesn't have the zipper in the back that the other peplums do. Somehow the zipper bunches up on me and I really don't need it. So flattering and that perfect heavier fabric I love!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Lady X5 Stars01-14-2018I love this top! It's simple but gorgeous. I have the blue color to go with a couple of the neoprene pencil skirts. I like the fabric is substantial but not too heavy. I will purchase more colors.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AnonymousShopper2 Stars11-17-2017I really loved the color and thickness of the shirt. However. I HATE this trend of cropped tops and short blouses. It is NOT flattering for us plus sized gals. Had to send back, unfortunately.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful