ELOQUII x Katie Sturino Printed Sweatshirt
- We collaborated with Katie Sturino, founder of The 12ish Style blog, to create an exclusive ELOQUII x Katie Sturino capsule collection for fall inspired by her signature sporty, cool style. Introducing just about the BEST graphic sweatshirt you will ever come across. Inspired and printed with graphics of her insta-famous pups Toast, Muppet, and Underpants, this top will have you wanting to reach for your little pupper - which you can, because we also have matching doggy apparel.
- size 14. In honor of the collection and Katie’s work with The Humane Society of the United States, ELOQUII proudly supports the organization through a donation pledge.
- Relaxed fit.
- Medium weight, comfort stretch knit fabric.
- Model is 5'10".
- Length: 27".
- 64% Cotton / 33% Polyester / 3% Spandex.
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Danie5 Stars02-14-2018Love. Love. LOVE. Bought the outfit. Very comfy. Has a jersey, polyester feel instead of your typical thick sweats. On the thin side, but I expected that. Buy it for the style and the cute dogs all over you, not to be warm. The bottom hem of the top is a little rigid, without stretch so I feel like after a while I'll have to stretch it out myself because otherwise it bunches above my butt and hips.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Grant4 Stars02-15-2018I ordered the 22/24, as I normally wear a 22, and I have a large bust and belly. My only issue is the tops of the sleeves are quite billowy, but that extra room might be nice for some. It hits at the hip. I wore it to a dog group Valentine's party and received lots of compliments and questions about it.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
BrittInTX5 Stars02-20-2018Got this baby on sale for $17 and was very surprised with how great the quality of this sweater was. It is heavy enough to keep warm but not overbearing. The print is fun and can be worn with playful colorful pants. I normally wear a size 4x in other brands but this I should have gone down a size. I am still learning Eloquii sizing, but I think I am getting the hang of it now.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes