Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- As seen on the Today Show.
- Our favorite blazer alternative gets a formal update, featuring softened design lines and an elegantly lengthened silhouette.
- Topped with intricate lace applique details for a jacket worthy of your most glamorous holiday styles!
- Front double welt pockets.
- Fully lined.
- Relaxed, tailored fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14
- Body Length: 31 1/4"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; 100% Polyester
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron as needed
KroqueyLawndale, CA5.0 Stars03-11-2017I put this cape/jacket on and immediately LOVED IT! I apmost did not purchase the item because there were mixed reviews regarding the quality of it, but I am glad that I am somewhat of an impulse shopper! LOL I adore this jacket! I am 5'7" and I wear a size 18. I am pear-shaped and this cape fits JUST RIGHT!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
tglamNorthern California2.0 Stars12-01-2016Just okay. I tried several Eloquii capes. This is one of the ones that's going back. All the Eloquii capes are jacket-style, not true capes, so tailoring is important to make it look elegant. Between the so-so tailoring and the kind of low-end looking lace, this one did not feel elegant or expensive looking. The cape that was the big winner was the gorgeous (slimming & expensive looking) "Long Cape" in olive. Too bad that one did not come in black (yet - hint hint Eloquii).How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected2 found this review helpful
ChanneySt. Louis, MO5.0 Stars11-04-2016OMG!!! This cape is beautiful! The embroidery is simply amazing! I can't wait to wear it!!!!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpful