Embroidered Off the Shoulder Blouse
- Our top pick right now? This off the shoulder style with embroidered petals trimming the neckline.
- Crafted from lightweight cotton, this pair-with-anything top instantly creates an oh-so-sweet look.
- Encased elastic at the neckline and arm cuffs.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28"
- 100% Cotton exclusive of ornamentation
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
EFWTexas2.0 Stars06-18-2017First time reviewer, but felt compelled to share. This blouse is very cute. The elastic on the arms are super tight. My 16 year old size 2 daughter put it on and the elastic fit her. Beware, you will want to make sure this shirt fits low on your arms or you will be cutting off circulation.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
SalboMinnesota3.0 Stars05-23-2017Now since I put, not as I expected, that is not to be taken negatively,,, there is nothing wrong with the blouse, but it was not what I expected. The material has a different feel, but it is lovely for the summer time. I will have to either alter the top as it is a quite a bit to large for my shoulders, or send it back. Still contemplating.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
PTWGMoultrie5.0 Stars05-12-2017Ordered a 16...my normal size. Fit was perfect. I like how the top drapes past my waist. Most other tops do not give me room. It has the slits on the side that I love! Great purchase!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
akateDallas, TX3.0 Stars05-10-2017Such a cute top, but the fit was really off for me. I ordered a 24 and a 26 because I was determined to keep it. The 24 (which is my usual shirt size) fit super snug in the body and it's a lot shorter than I anticipated. The 26 was still snug and the shoulder part became too loose. Such a bummer!How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As Expected