Embroidered Sleeve Shirt Dress
- Contrast ribbon piping and colorful embroidery makes this bright dress a standout in any arsenal.
- Crafted from breathable fabric in a relaxed fit, it can either be worn loose or pulled in at the waist using the self tie belt.
- Concealed front button-up closure.
- Side pockets.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress length: 42"
- 100% Cotton
- Turn garment inside out. Machines wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape while garment is damp. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
LatishaHouston, TX2.0 Stars06-18-2017The dress was way bigger than I expected. There is no shape definition, it just looks like a big sack. I will be returning.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful
glammieToronto, ON3.0 Stars04-30-2017Bought this dress in navy, primarily because of the pretty embroidery on the sleeves. The blue is a rich navy and the fabric feels linen like and of good quality. Unfortunately the dress itself is shapeless and looks 'messy' on me. It feels big although it is the correct size. I bought two dresses at that size (16) and the other fits well, although it's is more of a structured dress, admittedly. I'm going to take this dress to a tailor to see if they can add darts or a waistband to give it a proper silhouette. I like the dress a lot and want to make it *work*!!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful
ChipmonkeyS Texas3.0 Stars04-22-2017I went back and forth with this dress. It is cute, but also sack-like for apples like me. The material is a bit rough and see through and the embroidery is cute but a bit dull as n color. I ordered a 14 in the navy and I am 5'9".How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than Expected2 found this review helpful