Empire Waist Peplum Top
- Crafted from elegant Milan crepe, our Empire Waist Peplum Top is a timeless addition to your closet.
- Pair it with a figure-flattering pencil skirt and you're ready to take on the boardroom.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Length: 30"
- Main: 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane; Binding: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
glempsBoston, MA4.0 Stars04-18-2017This top is super flattering, especially for folks like me who are a bit apple shaped. The seaming does create a little bit of a pointed effect at the breast, but not enough for it to bother me.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
BritparkCleveland, OH5.0 Stars02-27-2017I love this top! It's incredibly flattering and pairs well with just about anything, dressy or casual. I always feel so beautiful and get a ton of compliments when I wear it. You won't regret this purchase at all. Crossing my fingers for more colors - I actually have it in hot pink from last summer, as well!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
mvrichmond va5.0 Stars08-01-2016great wear to work top that could also be dressed up for a night out. great with pants or a skirt. for petite ladies the length is a bit long, but not so long/baggy that you will mind. looks great on, and has a tailored feelHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
CatMom5.0 Stars07-13-2016This is a NEON pink top -- looks fantastic. Is a bit lower cut than I realized, but nothing too crazy. Fabric has a slight stretch, but is substantial and subtly textured. Would look great with a cardigan, blazer, or flying solo! Great find, for sure!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful