Eyelet Faux Leather Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Tonal embroidery brings life to this flattering silhouette.
- Dress it up with glam statement jewelry or keep it casual, layering under your favorite fall denim jacket.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- A-line silhouette.
- Non-stretch novelty embroidered faux leather fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress length: 41"
- Main: 100% Polyurethane; Trim: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold with like colors. Spot clean as needed. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
KissedNew Orleans4.0 Stars05-28-2017Excellent item....it does fit a little snug in the arm area but it looks great on...can't wait to wear it..by fall i hope to lose a few more pounds and it will be perfectHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
LeaWichita, KS3.0 Stars05-12-2017The dress is very nice. It's just smaller than I thought in the waist. Arms are very roomy. I would size up if you are unsure about waist area.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
DivaJKB1IL5.0 Stars04-06-2017This dress is nothing short of stunning. I wear a size 16 and the fit was perfect in the stomach and arm area that I was particularly concerned about. The faux leather combination with the crochet is simply stunning. I can't wait to wear this dress I'm thinking mothers day:) You can order this in your regular size..i did not find a reason to size up.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
GoodloveDCWashington, DC3.0 Stars12-20-2016This dress is a beauty. When I tried the dress on, it was too small throughout the arm area. I couldn't cross my arms. It would be great, if I could cross my arms. Sending it back for a larger size. I hope the new size is better.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes2 found this review helpful