Fit & Flare Cutout Dress
- As seen on Refinery29.com.
- Channel mod Parisian glamour with our Fit & Flare Cutout Dress.
- We love this piece styled with a metallic belt and strappy heels.
- Invisible back zipper with hook and eye closure.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Body Length: 42"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Iron as needed.
MamajammaMiami, FL3.0 Stars08-27-2016I ordered this in my size and it was a bit tight in the chest but was flattering throughout the bodice. I do have a large chest (38G) but was disappointed that it was just too snug there. Going up a size would make it too big everywhere else. I appreciate that it was not too long. The real thing to note is the neck band feature....if you don't have a long neck then this will fit weird. I gelt like a I had a chin strap. I love turtlenecks and all and didn't think my neck was short. I just think the neck thingy is a little wide. It is well made overall. I am returning it and moving on to something else for the event I chose it for.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
Ms. NunnSan Antonio, Tx5.0 Stars04-07-2016This dress fit perfectly. I wore it for easter, and received compliments all day long. This dress is a staple for spring! The colar is very lose, and plenty of room in the dress. I didn't even have to wear spanx. I love this dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
DeGirlDover, DE4.0 Stars03-11-2016This is an awesome looking dress however, it fits tight in the chest (I'm a C cup and apple shape). I ordered my usual size 16 but definitely could use a size up due to a fitting tightly across the chest in the dress not having a whole lot of give throughout dress. Otherwise awesome dress that you'll definitely get a lot of compliments on.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful