Fit and Flare Cross Straps Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
Light Blue Gingham
Light Blue Gingham
- Channel the '50s in this gingham-check tea-length dress complete with a cinched waist and bow accent for an enhanced silhouette.
- We love this piece styled with statement jewelry and strappy sandals.
- Encased elastic waistband and neckline.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Dress Length: 46"
- Main: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Polyester; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
SweetPeachIllinois5.0 Stars03-13-2017I love this dress! I feel great in it and I look super cute. I read other people's reviews mentioning the "puffy chest" and saw an opportunity to get a cute dress that would work for me. I wear a 40 H Bra. Not all clothing is made to accommodate what I'm packing. I have ordered other beautiful dresses from this site and had to return them because they were too tight in the chest. This dress looks cute, fits me well and it has pockets. If you are not large breasted the dress will require tailoring. I think it's worth it. I feel like Dorothy every time I leave the house in this cute dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Lovely79Montreal, Quebec2.0 Stars10-23-2016This dress is wayyy too big, i got my usual size 18, and i could have taken a 14 and it would have been fine. I'm disappointed.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
klgnycNew York, NY3.0 Stars05-24-2016I would give this dress a 4 star rating if the bust wasn't so puffy and strange. The dress is cute enough to keep but beware the amount of extra fabric in the bust area. I'm keeping the dress because it is an otherwise sweet summer dress. I think I can make it work.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful