Fit and Flare Dress with Keyhole Detail
- A printed twist on the classic black-and-white office palate, this dress is fashioned in a geometric print and finished with a crisp white poplin collar for an extra punch of sophistication.
- Front pleating gives the skirt the perfect balance of volume.
- Mechanical stretch lining will keep you just as comfortable throughout the day as you are stylish.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 44"
- Main: 100% Polyester; Combo: 100% Cotton; Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
@a0kNYC2.0 Stars09-18-2017This is such a high potential, but disappointing dress. The top is weird and boxy. The collar is way too costume and bad vintage. The fabric is thick and low quality in a hot couch material way. PASSHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
Avid ShopperNassau County, NY5.0 Stars07-16-2017I took a chance on getting this dress because it was different but Eloquii rarely lets me down. I loved it as soon as I put it on. I got so many compliments! It is below my knee and I'm 6', which is perfect for wearing to my professional office. I didn't have any problems with the button at the neck but my neck is on the slimmer side. It looks great with the collar open as well so don't be dissuaded.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
GracerBoston, MA4.0 Stars05-18-2017Great mix of fun and classic makes this a great dress to wear to work. It's a bit longer than I'd like -- about 2" past my knee at 5'4" -- but easy enough to get it hemmed. The button collar is rather tight on me, but I love the look of it unbuttoned and would probably have worn it that way regardless.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes