Floral Cropped Pant
- Crafted in an ELOQUII exclusive “Bohemian Bliss” pattern on soft poplin, these pants are comfortable, fun and free spirited.
- A print blocked hem breaks up the pattern; pair yours with a solid tee - or may we suggest pairing with our Printed Bralette for a blissfully printed look?
- 4 pocket design.
- Front fly closure with double hook/bar and hidden button.
- Straight leg.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Inseam: 24"
- 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Mikel G.San Diego, CA4.0 Stars09-03-2017I love these pants! The material is poplin and is a good quality.cotton. I ordered the size 22 and it fits well. The pants have buttons on each side and buttons up will. The back pockets are functional and the overall look is fantastic. I love tropical prints and decided to order the bralette for a complete outfit. I was lucky enough to get these onsale, and feel very happy about my purchase. Please offer the wide cut pant again in different tropical colors. I am overall very pleased on most of the fashions offered.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Steph G.New York, NY5.0 Stars07-18-2017I absolutely adore these pants!!! I wore them to work for the first time today and got a ton of compliments on them. The silhouette is super flattering, even to my 5'2" frame, the print is summery and fun, and the fabric is so light and airy. These are definitely becoming my go-to summer pants; they're perfect for work but can be dressed up or down for any occasion. I'm so happy I bought them.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
beautyandkarma5.0 Stars05-16-2017Beautiful print and just a gorgeous piece, size 14 was too big on me, but I am between a 12 and 14, I think if you are a true 14 it should fit.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
MonicaloveDelaware3.0 Stars05-12-2017These pants are interesting. Don't love them but don't hate them enough to send back. Also the description is wrong. They are not straight leg nor do they button in the front nor do they have pockets. They button up each side. They are comfortable and cute. Just not quite what I expected.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than Expected