Floral Knit Pencil Skirt
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- A black and white, contrast floral motif creates a romantic, faux lace effect in easy-to-wear knit jacquard fabric.
- Style yours with a jewel toned peplum top and our dramatic Estella Ball Ankle Flat.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Inset elastic in waist seam. Bodycon silhouette. Medium stretch novelty knit jacquard fabric.
- Skirt Length: 26 1/2"
- 65% Rayon / 32% Polyester / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Bright_WriterWilliamsburg, VA5.0 Stars07-01-2017This is a chic skirt that's very well-made. The fabric is very substantial. I can't wait to wear this in the fall and winter.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AngieTSilver Spring, MD4.0 Stars05-14-2017Material not completely as expected, but still a very nice skirt. It was a more stretchy form fitting material. Not too tight or revealing and quite comfortable. I'm happy with the purchase.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
New to Plus SizingChicago, IL5.0 Stars04-16-2017Needed some clothes for an interview-FAST. I have never had to buy plus size because I lived in yoga pants and tee shirts. Now that I am going back into the corporate world I needed to clean up. This skirt was classic with a little bit of a surprise. It was GORGEOUS. I teemed it up with a black Eloquii blazer and blouse, some patent leather red shoes and a thin red patent leather belt and it was a show stopper. I am 5'2, 200 lbs and apple shaped. The skirt has an elastic waist band so it doesn't cut me in half like a sausage casing. It was a little longer than I liked but it looked amazing at the length it came in. LOVED it and you will too.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful