Flounce Pencil Skirt
- In a classic retro style, play up your love of color in this pencil style skirt.
- An extra-fun flounce hem at the bottom gives it that extra ‘oomph’.
- Made from a cotton sateen blend that is crafted to hold its shape and support throughout the day, this skirt is the perfect piece to take you from desk to dinner.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Bodycon silhouette.
- Medium stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14.
- Skirt Length: 30”
- Main: 65% Cotton / 32% Nylon / 3% Spandex; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
BFeathersWashington, DC4.0 Stars06-15-2017I have the skirt in Aruba Blue and the color is amazing. The fabric is very nice. The skirt is unlined, which is great for the summer. It does stretch out a little bit over the course of a day, but not enough to lose its shape. I am 5'4" and the ruffle ends about two inches below my knee. It's a versatile piece, but my favorite way to wear it is with a tied blouse and heels in the office.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
GuerdizzleIowa3.0 Stars05-22-2017Very pretty skirt, fits nice. The reason I docked stars is that it wrinkles very easy. Halfway through the day I am quite wrinkly. I would recommend the Neoprene Pencil skirt instead of this.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
karabeeBoston, MA1.0 Stars04-28-2017I was really looking forward to trying this skirt but the cut and fabric was all sorts of wrong. Sent it back. Hopefully I will eventually get credited for the return. Love the brand but their return process and timetable is absolutely abyssmal.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected
Cosmo girl.Texas4.0 Stars04-22-2017The reason for the 4 stars is that this skirt runs about 2 sizes too big. It's beautiful and the color is perfect. Perfect weight for spring and summerHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
4.0 Stars04-15-2017I think this skirt is beautiful although light weight compared to other Eloquii skirts and run big. I'm between sizes so I got the size smaller.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
KimberDenver, CO1.0 Stars04-09-2017This wasn't one of my favorite purchases. The fit is extremely awkward and it bunches up! I would send it back, but the exchange process is entirely too long.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes