Flounce Sleeve Shift Dress
- We love the striking silhouette of this amped up basic, featuring trumpet sleeves on a classically polished shift dress.
- This dramatic style can be perfectly accented with strappy metallic pumps and chandelier earrings for a touch of texture and shine.
- Fully lined.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Gently flared silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 40”
- Main Fabric : 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Trim: 100% Polyester; Combo: 100% Polyester; Combo 2: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Cdunham3Chicago, IL2.0 Stars03-04-2017The dress was huge and tent like especially through the top. I usually struggle to find pieces that fit through the shoulders, but there was plenty of room in this guy. Hopefully the off the shoulder lace number works better ??How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected
AliciaDelaware5.0 Stars02-12-2017This dress exceeded my expectations. I wore this last night to Valentine's Day dance. Fit was perfect. I didn't find it thin. The dress had a lining.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NaeNaePortland Oregon5.0 Stars02-12-2017I like be this dress I'm almost 60 years old and being comfortable while very stylish is my reward on any item I purchase and this dress fits my desire. The material surprised me it's better than I thought it would be, nothing flimsy about this dress it's perfect and I'm off to shopping for more now YesssssHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
missthaaaangFlorida2.0 Stars01-26-2017WAY too big, especially in the hips. I have purchased about 10 Eloquii items so far, and have consistently been a size 16. The size 16 of this dress was several inches too big in the waist and hips. The length was fine and the fit was fine in the bust. I could easily go down a full size in this dress and be fine in the hips but then it would be too tight in the bust. And I am NOT small in the hips/waist.... Now I'm thinking maybe I should keep the dress, anyway because I'll be sitting down and dancing at the event I'm going to... Undecided on keeping it.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected