Fringe Trim Collar Denim Shirt
- Available in the VIOLA FIT collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- Striking the perfect balance of fringe and denim, say hello to your new basic button-down.
- Try with black jeans and accent flats for the day or with a pencil skirt and boots for the night.
- Gently flared.
- Medium stretch.
- Adjustable, buttoned cuffs.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 29"
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
ChareSSMN2.0 Stars05-18-2017I wanted this shirt because of the collar, since my other denim shirts didn't have the hint classy. Well the arms didn't work for me and I bought two different sizes to make it work. Overall nice shirt for people with smaller upper arms.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
Janice TBAlbany, GA5.0 Stars02-23-2017Wonderful selection I made with this shirt, it is extremely comfortable and easy to take care of.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
CaliMandiSan Jose, CA5.0 Stars11-05-2016OMG it FITS!! If you struggle with getting things to fit your hips, try this in the Viola cut. It felt amazing to put on a shirt and have it hang perfectly. Thank you Eloquii for this incredible collection. I'm back for more!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Nic1913Kansas City, MO5.0 Stars10-31-2016As a pear shaped woman who loves a good button down shirt, the Viola fit is a godsend. It fits loosely around the hip area but just right around the bust. The chambray shirt itself is nice and versatile. Looking forward to trying more Viola pieces.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes