Gingham Midi Skirt
- For all your weekend wanderings, this plaid skirt is an optimal choice to wear wherever the wind takes you.
- Its versatility makes styling a breeze (which also gives you endless places to wear it!)
- Invisible back zipper.
- Encased elastic waistband.
- Side seam pockets.
- Full, gathered silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 24"
- 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
ms.KOakland, CA3.0 Stars08-08-2017The cut of the skirt is flattering and I appreciate that it has pockets but the waist is cut way too large in my usual Eloquii size (like 6 inches too large). I'm also not a fan of the elastic waist band; it doesn't look very polished imo and I wish the skirt had come with a sash of some kind to cover the waist band. Even though it's not right for me I would still recommend this skirt but consider sizing down. Returning this one.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Bri CAustin, Tx4.0 Stars08-01-2017The skirt is absolutely adorable but it was a bit big in the waist. Wish they would make all offer all their products in a size 12!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NASCARLVR20NASCAR Country, NC5.0 Stars05-15-2017I love this skirt... I wear skirts a tee-shirt with a belt and sandals as my summer uniform. When I got this I was afraid I would look like Laura Ingles in the skirt, but no; the skirt is so cute super flattering and has a linen feel to it. I paired with a Navy tshirt and brown sandals. Was told all day how cute I looked. I purchased the skirt in a 22, which is my normal size. On my 5'2" frame the skirt hits right below my knee. I am more than pleased with my purchase.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes