Hi Lo Popover with Bell Sleeves
- Crisp poplin lends soft structure to the modern inspired bell sleeve silhouette of our new Hi Lo Popover, featuring organza sleeve inserts for a fashionable finish.
- Pullover with keyhole neckline closure.
- Relaxed fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28 1/2"
- 68% Cotton / 28% Nylon / 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
LisaNJ4.0 Stars09-23-2017This top was a pleasant surprise. I ordered a smaller size and it fit well. Every time I wear I get compliments. Do need to iron the fabric away from chiffon.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Tonia3.0 Stars03-13-2017Definitely longer in the back than expected. Overall, this runs big. I typically wear a 20 in Eloquii tops, but I should have gone with a smaller size on this one.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
SowlranoBritish Columbia, Canada4.0 Stars02-07-2017I like this tunic. It is a lightweight seasonal item, the 16 fit well. The only caution I would relay is it is a bit finicky to press as the seaming between the mesh and solid on the sleeves tends to turn down and must be pressed so it does not show through the mesh.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AzzieLong Island, New York3.0 Stars12-26-2016I really liked the look of this blouse, but when I received it it was huge. I usually wear a size 20 and ordered that size. The sleeves and very long and with the organza would be very hard to tailor. Also the back peplum is just too long. Unfortunately I need to return it.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected8 found this review helpful