High Low Faux Wrap Skirt
- The combination of hi-low hem and tie effect make for skirt versatility.
- Can be worn with either a tucked in blouse as shown, or paired with sneakers and a tee for a casual daytime look.
- Invisible back zipper.
- A-line silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Skirt Length: Front: 28"; Back: 36"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Binding: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Jenn8981Baltimore, MD3.0 Stars04-19-2017It is definitely longer on me then in the model, I'm 5'9" too. The waist and hips fit perfectly. The fabric feels nice. And I've been on the hunt for an olive green wrap skirt. I'm going to shorten it and get rid of the high low hem and it will be perfect. As the other reviewer said it is a wrap skirt, but a faux wrap skirt. It zips on the side, but the front still has a flap like a wrap skirt would. But that's what I wanted so I'm okay with it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
NatNew york2.0 Stars03-03-2017Skirt has no shape or flow - as it would appear in the photo - just a big tent of fabric that hits much lower on my leg that in the picture. I am 5"6. ReturningHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
ChelleBThickDallas, TX, United States4.0 Stars02-09-2017I really adore this skirt online and in person the only thing that made me think twice is the "wrap" style of the skirt. I didn't think much about it until I tried it on and realized if I caught the wind the wrong way I'd be completely exposed. I wish the bottom of the skirt had a small snap option for security. I still recommend for those that are comfortable with it because it's a beautiful skirt.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes