Illusion Tie Front One-Piece Swimsuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Lucky for you, this one piece is more than just the perfect illusion – it’s the perfect pool accessory.
- Sizing runs small.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric with full body lining creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Bust features powernet lining, underwire and inner sling bra for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry.
FêteGirlDallas Texas5.0 Stars06-23-2017Sized up in this as reviews indicated it ran small - pretty sure I could have gone down a size but it's a swimsuit and you want it to skim not squeeze so I'm happy with the fit. It's sexy enough to make my hubby feel like I'm flaunting a lil something but offers enough coverage all over that I'm not going to be paranoid about wardrobe malfunctions when we hit the resort pool or the beach with our kids on vacay in a few weeks. Overall, this suit is worth every cent you pay for it - even at full price. There are just not options like this out there for women who aren't sticks, want to feel sexy, but need to cover enough to deal with kids. It's a God Send - seriously - best investment of my summer.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LishmayNew England4.0 Stars06-02-2017I love this suit. I'm in that 12/14/16 range depending on brand. Because I read it ran small, I ordered the 16 but it was too big. I've been waiting for the size 14 to be restocked so I can exchange!!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
beautyandkarmaGlendora, cA4.0 Stars05-07-2017I decided to order 3 different swimwear 2 of them one piece and 1 was a 2 piece. I ordered this in a 14 and I usually between a 12 or 14, my bra size is 36 G or H, 44 around my chest. This is a very sexy and classic swimwear. For me the chest area ran a little small, I think the cup size on this only goes up to E, still looked very nice. If you are larger chested order a size up, very snug fit, hold everything in place. I will be keeping this one, very slimming on the body.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful