Kady Fit Crepe Pant
- Our tried and true Kady Pant fit, now with clean pocket updates and a tailored back yoke for a dressier feel!
- Made from a tailored Milan crepe material, these pants keep their shape all day long.
- Think all seasons, all climates, and most occasions.
- Hook & bar closure with hidden button at waist.
- Front welt pockets and in-seam back pockets with button closure.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14
- Inseam: 29"
- 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
chefswifeMaryland5.0 Stars03-07-2017I love the pants, the quality is great. My only issue is that they're a little baggy in the hip area. A long top covers it, but I don't think a smaller size would have gotten rid of that extra material. It's almost as if they're cut for extra hip room.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
MLM05Houston, TX3.0 Stars01-24-2017I give these 3 stars. The fit is accurate my only problem with them is the hip area has some extra fabric that sticks out to the sides. I wear a long top with them so it's not noticeable but, they'll definitely have to be tailored. The fabric also makes a swish-swish noise when you walk.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
VA BelleWashington, DC3.0 Stars11-01-2016Good quality. At 5'9 I wish they were an inch longer. Sitting at my natural waist they are much too short. But wearing them at my hips gives me a little help.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
EverChangingCentral Arkansas3.0 Stars08-10-2016I like the quality and weight of the fabric. It's a perfect weight for the area I live in. The overall look of the pants was professional. I had an issue with the stitching in the front coming undone while I was at work. I also don't particularly care for the high waist band. I'm 5'2". While standing, the waist band went half-way up my torso. When sitting, the waist band was about 3" away from the bottom of my bra. Uncomfortable to work in all day to say the least. I would recommend to a friend under the stipulation that the person would be much taller than I am.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes4 found this review helpful