Kady Fit Double-Weave Side Stripe Pant
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- There’s a reason why the Kady Fit Ankle Pant is our #1 bestseller. The fit, hello! Trust us–the reviews say it all. (Really!)
- Made from a tailored double-weave material, these pants keep their shape all daylong.
- Think all seasons, all climates, and most occasions
- Comes in the latest prints and the most refined denim.
- Hook & bar closure with hidden button at waist.
- 2 flat front pockets and 2 flat pockets in the back with button closure.
- Seen in People Style Watch, Cosmopolitan, and Oprah Magazine
- Inseam: 29"
- 45% Polyamide / 51% Cotton / 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
KeeshAtlanta, Ga3.0 Stars02-23-2016Loved the quality of the pants but they were too small. I order 2 different kady pants in a 24. This pair were too small. The other was just right. I'll be returning these but I'll order more!How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
GizzyMaryland3.0 Stars11-15-2015I was very excited when I ordered these pants. I previously ordered a Kady Fit pant, in a print in the same size. However when these came it was too small. I checked the label on the other pants to make sure I had the same size a 16, those fit PERFECTLY. These pants however did not, very strange. I will be returning themHow does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
4.0 Stars04-29-2015I bought these previously in the black/white (see earlier review) and then bought them in the black/blue. The black/blue fit quite differently. They are looser all over but are the same length. I even checked the size to see if I had accidentally been shipped the wrong size. It would be best for Eloquii to be consistent with their pant sizing, particularly within the same style. I like these pants but they will need to go to the tailor to be taken in not just in the waist, but also in the rise and midriff.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
4.0 Stars04-16-2015I bought these in a size 18 in the black and white stripe. They are not as stretchy as the Kady print pants that I have in the rose print. The front pockets are also much smaller those Kady pants. The material is lighter which will be good for the warmer weather.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
BritneyFBaltimore, MD4.0 Stars03-25-2015I bought a size 18 and they were too small which was my fault ,but they were great quality!!!! They have a very tailored look and feel! The fabric is amazing and length is perfect (just about ankle length. I will have to return them ?How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes