Lace Detail Fit and Flare Dress
- Introducing your new favorite LBD, a universally flattering flared silhouette adorned with subtly feminine floral lace for a dimensional twist.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium stretch scuba knit fabric with lace detailing.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Petite Dress Length: 40" / Regular Dress Length: 43"
- Main: 96% Polyester / 4% Spadnex; Lace: 60% Nylon / 40% Rayon
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold separately. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
Sundae5 Stars03-14-2017Ordered this dress to wear to a wedding coming up. Love the style of this dress! Looks and fits perfect!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
tiffany1231 Stars04-05-2017I had the same issue as Barbara. I ordered a 16P. It did not hug below my chest but rather at my middle so there was no flare in this dress for me.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than Expected1 found this review helpful
raquellie2 Stars05-09-2017I recognize I am very short (5' tall). However, I feel the proportions are completely wrong on this dress. It's super expensive to tailor the way that would flatter me, basically the torso is way too long, so that's why I give it such a low rating. Now I'm stuck with the dress and have to suck up paying nearly as much on alterations as what I paid for this. So frustrated.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected
LizaL3 Stars08-06-2017The lace detail is beautiful and I like the acuba fabric. However, the dress is too big. I'm 5'4", 18 in pants, 42DDD, hourglass shape, and the torso is way too long. I'm debating whether to exchange it for a 16 or have it tailored, just to avoid the hassle of shipping. But it is pretty and elegant.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
madmom5 Stars07-02-2017The dress fits great. It actually camouflages my stomach area. It's a little longer on me than I thought it would be but I'm only 5'4". However, it's still an attractive length. The quality is nicer than I expected.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes