Lace Trim Slip Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Inspired by the runway dominating lingerie trend, this feminine slip dress is made from silky satin fabric and trimmed with lace for an extra feminine finish.
- Wear yours on its own or transition into the warmer days by layering it over a tee.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Gently flared silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress length: 35"
- 100% Viscose
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape while garment is damp. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
JacitaCovina, Ca5.0 Stars05-03-2017Love this dress, the material is a little thicker than a traditional slip dress which is perfect. This dress makes you feel super sexy and is perfect date night dress. If you are on the fence about purchasing this dress don't be take the plunge you will not be disappointed!!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Chrintina5.0 Stars04-19-2017I was imagining a thin material for this dress but was happy to find that the material is sturdy, but not thick. I'm larger in the middle and so this dress hugs me there, but the cut is so flattering.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
JenniferBrooklyn, NY3.0 Stars04-19-2017I wanted to love this dress so much, but the fit on it is waaaaaay wrong. I'm a 42DDD/F, and the bust in my usual size 22 dress was incredibly large, while the waist, stomach, and hips were super tight. It was really weird, and it had me wondering who this dress is cut to fit...I was bummed and returned it.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As Expected
DevaDuchessDameColumbia, SC3.0 Stars04-19-2017Im conflicted... absolutely beautiful dress. The weight and quality of the fabric is amazing. But the size 20 was a little to tight, the size 22 was way too big. I just dont know. I wanted this dress for my 46th birthday. I am in tear almost.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than Expected