Maxi Top with Slits
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Here's an ultra modern, tunic-length top for the ultra modern lady.
- Make a minimalist statement when you wear with leggings and platforms, but adventurous style makers take note: this top looks great over wide-leg pants.
- Keyhole neckline closure.
- Relaxed fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.As seen on Today.com.
- Fluttery sleeves and classic stripes bring flirty flair to this cold shoulder top.
- Pair with your prettiest pencil skirt in a bright color for a look that pops.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Relaxed fit.
- Medium stretch textured knit fabric. Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 40 1/2"
- Main: 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
KATSHILLATLANTA, GA5.0 Stars04-17-2017i LOVE THIS BLOUSE I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT A BIGGER SIZE BUT IT WAS MY FAULT. I CHECKED THE SIZES IT STILL FITS. I WORE THIS TO A SPECIAL EVENT WITH THE BLACK COLUMN SKIRT. I LOOKED LIKE A MILLION BUCKS.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
CheleHouston, Texas4.0 Stars03-30-2017I have been watching this top for sometime so when the price was too good to be true I had to order it. It fits and hangs well. I ordered down a size as my upper body is small. I am truly glad that I decided to order down. The fabric is great and I love the styleHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
linaHouston TX5.0 Stars07-04-2016love this top very stylish.... got it in my normal size of 14 and fit was perfect. will even get it in the black.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
BeccaLos Angeles, CA3.0 Stars05-14-2016I ordered my usual size at Eloquii (18) and it was way too big. Back it goes for the 16. I hope this one fits, because it did hang nicely and had a good weight to it! Also, the collar buttons at the back with two buttons that are on the inside of the collar - a bit of a pain to fuss with, but the loops are elastic, so not too bad!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes