Mixed Lace Pencil Skirt
- Enjoy a textured take on the classic pencil skirt silhouette with its floral lace detailing along the front.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Invisible back zipper with hook-and-eye closure.
- Non-stretch novelty lace front with medium stretch scuba knit back.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Skirt Length: 28"
- Main: 95% Polyester / 5%spandex; 100% Polyester
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
NJOregon5.0 Stars04-17-2017This skirt is unique and pretty. I went with my true size. It has more stretch than the neoprene skirts, so it does not look tight if you are to do that. That can be an issue for me with my shape. I love having a basic black skirt that is not so basic because of the textured front.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
mzjosephHartford, CT5.0 Stars03-12-2017Very stylish skirt. I love that it is a design that has mixed media, texture, but remains classy. It fit perfectly. I wore it with a peplum blouse and black nylons. Rec'd many compliments.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
JennaCA4.0 Stars01-24-2017This skirt is wellmade and beautiful. Unfortunately, the skirt is too big and too long for someone who is 5'1. I guess my apple shape isn't fit for Eloquii's pencil skirts because it's too big around my butt/thighs. It seems like too much work/too expensive to get it tailored because of the design and fabric.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful