Nautical Wide Leg Jeans
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
Dark Blue Wash
Dark Blue Wash
- A dark wash and shiny gold button details add nautical flair to a fan favorite wide leg silhouette.
- Our V Neck Front Tie Wrap Top creates a flirty pairing to this high waisted jean.
- Fly front with single button closure.
- Wide leg silhouette.
- New and improved, high-recovery denim adjusts slightly for a comfortable fit while maintaining it's shape throughout the day.
- Inseam: 32 1/2"
- 70% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 9% Rayon / 1% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Nitro3 Stars03-28-2017The style of these is cute and I wanted so badly for them to work. But the high waist is super high on me and cuts uncomfortable when I sit down. I could tell that this would be tolerable when first wearing but painful the way it cuts at the tummy by end of day. And I have a small waist compared to hips so realistically this style should work. Even if I made piece with that, I am 5'5 and these pants were at least 6 inches too long even with heels. With the cost I already paid, I was not willing to pay more for alterations. Hate that I am losing money on sending these back.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful
Renita Johnson5 Stars04-22-2017I love these jeans!! I get compliments on them all the time. Very stylish. The only thing I wish I would've bought them in a size smaller. Definitely buy them in a smaller size of you're thinking about getting them.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LisaRici3 Stars10-19-2016I really wanted to love these, because I could see myself wearing them with everything! The style is beautiful, but these are waaayyy to big for me. I'm a size 16 in pants and 5'2". They were too big in the thighs and legs and also too long. I had to return them. I almost ordered the 14, but I doubt it would be any better. Three stars for the style of the pants.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected1 found this review helpful
nosotros35 Stars11-12-2016i love the pants, the material is a little rough, but overall good jeans...i like the side bottons, and the flare on the legs is perfect. it accentuates my small waisr and big hips..giving me a curvy, beautiful shape.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes