Off the Shoulder Bell Sleeve Top
- Shoulder baring with plenty of movement, this bell-sleeve top is the epitome of understated chic.
- Pull over.
- Encased elastic that hugs the shoulders.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28"
- 80% Polyester / 18% Metallic / 2% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Fashionista#1Stone Mountain, GA1.0 Stars10-09-2017I should have listened to the other reviews. The shirt will not stay off the shoulders. That would be ok, but the sleeves look way to short. I would return the shirt if it didn't cost abt the same as the return shipping fee. ??How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
VALoveVirginia4.0 Stars08-18-2017Great addition to my wardrobe - Able to pair with lots of items in my closet and wear through the Fall. Recently wore it with a yellow eyelet skirt from Elloqui. Best part is the off the shoulder - it actually stayed down!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
CysocialLynchburg VA4.0 Stars06-17-2017I love this blouse it hits just below the waist but not so long to cover your behind. (Could be pros and cons to that) but it flowed lovely over my linen short. Now my personal con .. . Keep it off the should. A lot of movement. Seems like it would benefit from the rubber or elastic in a do and or griddle to keep it from riding up. It buttons at the elbow to give the ball on effect. Maybe offering an alternative button for those with thicker upper arms would make this blouse AMAZING!!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes