Off The Shoulder Bubble Bikini Top
- This off-the-shoulder printed bikini top (in some of our FAVE prints, by the way) will have you flying full speed towards your next beach day!
- Just don’t forget your sunscreen.
- Sizing runs small.
- If you are between sizes you should size up.
- Crafted with heavy tricot fabric, bust features powernet lining, underwire and inner sling bra for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Off the shoulder straps for extra support.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Toucans & Parrots: 97% Polyester/3% Spandex; Polka Dot: 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry.
Teacher1Washington, DC5.0 Stars06-19-2017This bathing suit fits perfect. I ordered the 14 based on the other reviews and it is a great fit.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Jojoba2.0 Stars06-12-2017This top would have been perfect if it had lining in the bust area. As someone who is not big chested, the design of this top doesn't look that good once you have it on. Super cute material and cut, but the bust was a bust!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
shabbydiva1.0 Stars06-06-2017This top is so cute online, but in person it was very different. The color is much more saturated--think more pepto-pink than this lighter pink. Also, it is almost like a netting material. I found the top WAY too big and not flattering. I think it would look better on someone with smaller shoulders and with smaller boobs. It gave me uniboob, which is so not cute. I bought the adorable pineapple bottoms, but sent them both back. The bottoms were great, but I did not want to end up without a cute top.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
Amata4.0 Stars06-02-2017I was looking forward to purchasing this bikini top for a long time before it became available. It is just as cute as it is in the photo. However, I am returning it because it is not very supportive at all. I thought that with an underwire, it would be perfect, but my "girls" nearly slipped beneath the shirt. There is no additional fabric to catch any slips of flesh. It is a shame because I really do like this top a lot. I wish they had it in a one-piece. Also, it might be helpful to know that it is a much brighter pink than in the photo.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes