Off the Shoulder Cape Top
- A new take on the cape trend, this off-the-shoulder peplum silhouette is completed with a cape detail and finished with a front ribbon that daintily ties into the perfect bow.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Gently flared silhouette.
- Medium stretch ponte knit fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 26"
- 70% Rayon / 26% Polyester / 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
BlackbirdAtlanta, Ga3.0 Stars07-16-2017I was excited when this came in, but once I put it on I was disappointed. My shoulders weren't broad enough to hold the top, so it just drooped at the top. It was not flattering. It may have worked better if I went down a size, but then it would be too tight in the tumny area. Really wanted to make it work, but unfortunately I'll be returning.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
UvyApollo beach4.0 Stars06-04-2017The top is beautiful however the fabric is always off for me I'm a large woman fabric she is everything to me however this tob is a great buyHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
BellsBaltimore, MD1.0 Stars05-02-2017This is a very pretty but poorly executed constriction. First the fabric is a heavy knit one would wear in on a very chili day. Second, because the fabric is so heavy it weighs down at the shoulders. I've ordered my usual size, but the top was sliding, so I exchanged for a smaller size, same thing. the body was skin tight, but it was gaping at the back. I think this would have been very nice with a light cotton. Sending it back.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes